These wipes are awesome. I love that they are reusable and convenient. After I use one, I allow it to dry completely and then I put it in a plastic ziplock bag under my sink. After I use the whole container I wash them and then refill my wipes container. The Original Reusable Microfiber Cloths are the perfect thickness and size for this project and Dr. Bronner's liquid soap is awesome without harmful chemicals.
- 1 large empty disposable wipes container
- 1 – 30 count pack of The Original Reusable Microfiber Cloths
- Dr. Bronner's liquid soap - Scent of your choice - I used Almond this time.
- water and measuring cup
- paper and modpodge (optional)
1. Remove paper cover from wipe container. If the glue is heated up (I use a hairdryer) it comes off easier.
2. Roll microfiber cloths together (see pictures below). I found that if I leave the bottom fold folded and undo the top fold, then the cloths fit perfectly into my container. I also roll the middle very loosely when I start because I will pull the cloths out of the container from the middle and if they are rolled too tight, it is hard to get them out.
3. Put the roll of cloths in the container.
4. Put 1/2 cap of Dr. Bronner's liquid soap into 1 1/2 cups water (you can adjust this ratio if you need to). In the picture I have a whole cap full and had to dump some back. And pour the water into the wipe container.
5. Put the lid on. You are finished unless you want to decorate your container.
If you want to Modpodge the container:
7. Cover the container in Modpodge
8. Put paper on container
9. Apply desired number of coats of Modpodge (I used three). Allow to dry between each coat.
My modpodge did not turn out the way I wanted. I used a thin paper and it went all wrinkly when I put the modpodge over it. Owell. The wipes are still awesome even if the container is not as pretty as it could be.